Positions We Are Hiring For
- Produce high-quality test preparation questions to help student pass certification exams.
- Create comprehensive study materials, notes, guides.
- Design and produce well-crafted uCertify courses.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Excellent attention to details and eyes for details
- Excellent creativity to design highly engaging and effective courses and test prep items
- Strong working knowledge of IT subjects such as operating systems, databases, security, networking, and programing languages
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proofread, edit and improve the content.
- Review layout and check content for accuracy and errors.
- Set standards and establish goals and expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Databases (Oracle, Mysql)
- Networking (Cisco)
- Security (includes Hacking and Cybersecurity)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Cloud, Virtualization, and Infrastructure (AWS, Vmware, Azure)
- Programming Languages (PHP)
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Proven working experience as an editor
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Excellent attention to details and eyes for details.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or technical certifications are highly preferred.
Ultimately, you will make sure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
- Identify user and system requirements.
- Create wireframes for optimal UX and UI.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Develop web and react and react native apps.
- Write or check code for various applications.
- Write tests. Test and debug code.
- Thorough understanding of HTML 5, CSS 3 and modern page layout techniques.
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools.
- Understanding of security practices.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools.
- Solid experience with the Bootstrap framework.
- Strong problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong team player who can effectively communicate and collaborate with co-developers and other related departments.
- Highly proactive: always thinking of new ideas and ways to use technology to increase process efficiency.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Actual, hands-on development experience is preferred.
- Technical degree preferred but not required.
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
- Graduate/PG degree or equivalent
- No field work
We are looking for a person with a Bachelor Degree with 10-15 years of experience in developing and maintaining educational platforms. Including a deep understanding of AWS, Docker, Nginx, VMware, Web technologies (such as PHP, HTML, CSS, Smarty, JS), Databases and RDS, React JS, React Native, Cypress automated testing, Vagrant & Chocolaty.
- Delivering cutting edge and highly scalable products
- Lead teams that will develop web applications using PHP, CSS, Jquery, React/Node
- Build and develop Live lab using VMWare, AWS, and Azure technology
- Able to lead team of 30-50, Developer, Technology experts, Subject matter experts (SME), Instructional Designer (IDs) to deliver courses and hands on learning.
- Partner closely with Publishers, Universities, and College to deliver new courses.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System, or closely related fields
- 10-15 years of experience in delivering project.
- Creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- 7-10 years in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, MySQL/SQL/NoSQL, Oracle.
- 5-10 years of experience with Windows Server, Unix, Linux and Ubutnu Administration and Networking
- 2-3 years of experience working with VMWware, VMWare API
- 3-5 Years of experience on Amazon AWS
- 1-3 years of strong knowledge of React Js, React Native and Mobile development technology
- Understanding around concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- Strong Experience in using Java 2, J2EE, JDK, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans and JDBC will be plus
Do you have what it takes to be a part of uCertify? If you are really good at what you do or you have the potential to be the best then uCertify is for you.
Be a part of our amazing team! Simply drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit your details below